• The Gazette (formerly the London Gazette).


    The British Gazette should not be confused with the London Gazette, now commonly known as “The Gazette” – the official public notice resource of the British government that is published online and in print by TSO – The Stationery Office.
    The Gazette’s website is: https://www.thegazette.co.uk/
    Herewith an informative video which explains more about The Gazette:

    Write a comment